Our drivers drop off parcels to your door step. However, if for some reason you didn’t receive your package to your door step here’s everything you need to know on how to collect it.
Received a Card?
Here’s some of the most common reasons a parcel might not have been dropped off at your door step:
- You need to sign for the parcel and nobody was home when we called around.
- The package contains dangerous, delicate or contaminated goods and needs to be collected.
- The address was incomplete or incorrect.
- You have a dog! Our driver will not enter your yard if you have a dog present and off-lead.
We are agents for the following shipping companies:
- Qantas Freight – 13 12 13 (Track & Trace)
- Virgin Cargo – 13 67 87 (Track & Trace)
- Startrack Air – 13 23 45 (Track & Trace)
- TNT Air – 13 11 50 (Track & Trace)
- Toll Air Express – 08 9277 9670 (Track & Trace)
All of the above companies have tracking services and this might help locate your parcel. Please check with their websites for tracking information.
What to do next
Call into our depot and collect your parcel between the hours of 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday. Check our contact page for a map of our location and contact information.
What you will need
Please bring along one of the following forms of identification
- Drivers licence
- Medicare card
- Proof of age card